- Supervise the various daily activities at the Library Computer Centers.
- Install, support and maintain the center’s servers.
- Set and implement the centers policies.
- Recommend the purchases of computers, hardware, peripheral equipment and software as needed.
- M.S., Computer Science, Lebanese American University, Beirut.
- B.S., Computer Science, Lebanese American University, Beirut.
Presentations and Publications
- Ripple Effect of Object‐Oriented Programs. Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Science, Software Engineering, E‐Business and Applications (CSITeA’04), Cairo, Egypt. December 2004.
- Ripple Effect in Object Oriented Programs. Journal of Computational Methods in Science and Engineering. 6, 23‐32 (2006).
- Testing Object Oriented Software using Genetic Algorithm.
- Clustering Web Servers.
- Designing Digital Libraries for Children.
- Future Design of Virtual Banking.
- Voice recognition using templates matching.
- Measuring Ripple effect of Object Oriented Software.
- Using Ripple effect in minimizing regression test selection.
- Optimizing Final Exams Scheduling Using Ant Colony Optimization.
- Ways & Techniques in Emotion Recognition.
- RFID to optimize inventory, warehouse management & fast delivery in huge supermarkets.
- A comparison between Genetic Algorithm and Ant Colony Optimization.
- Measuring Ripple Effect for JSP.
- The uprising of social media
- IT-Library collaboration, supporting library application at LAU
Library Computer Center Assistant Supervisor
RNL, floor 08