> Rules and Regulations
- NO Food or Drink is allowed in any of the library areas.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted in the library.
- Using your belongings to reserve a space is not permitted. Any personal items, including books and laptops that are left unattended for over 15 minutes, will be pushed aside by other students to make use of the available seats.
- Do not leave your belongings unattended at any time. The Library is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Library privileges may be revoked at the sole discretion of the LAU Libraries for violation of the LAU Libraries guidelines, disruptive behavior, or any activity deemed detrimental to the library or any of its primary users.