- Manage the overall operations of the Serials Department.
- Prepare new and renewal lists for the acquisition of serial items as well as cancellations.
- Coordinate the acquisition of and access to electronic journals.
- Supervise the preparation of serial items to be sent to the bindery.
- Regularly prepare statistical and other reports appropriate to the areas of responsability.
- 1989‐-1992: Cataloging, Byblos Library, LAU.
- 1983—1984: Teaching/Sainte Famille Maronite.
- B.S., Library and Information Science, Lebanese University, Faculty of Information and Documentation, 1988.
- “Diplome Jardiniere d’enfants”, Ecole des letters.
Conferences & workshops attended
- NASIG Annual Conference, Texas, 2014.
- AMICAL Annual Meeting and Conference, Sharjah, 2012.
- IFLA Annual Conference, Milan, 2009
- AFLI Annual Conference, Beirut, 2003.
Memberships and offices held
- Lebanese Library Association, Member, 2004‐Present.
Senior Serials/Electronic Resources Librarian
Health Sciences Library