- Coordinating the development, implementation, operation and maintenance of the library systems automated services.
- Overseeing library growth and demands by implementing new systems, adding new computers, expanding the information commons area to cover student needs.
- Delivering responsive services rapidly and effectively to meet the needs of library users and staff.
- Providing training associated with the introduction of new technologies.
- Participating in library‐wide planning and policy development.
- Acting as liaison between the Library and the IT department.
- 2009‐2011: Systems Librarian, LAU Libraries.
- 2008-2009: Assistant Systems Librarian, LAU Libraries.
- 2006‐2009: Library Computer Center Supervisor, LAU Libraries.
- 2003‐2006: Desktop Support, LAU Libraries.
- Executive Masters in Business Administration, Lebanese American University (2015).
- M.S., Computer Science, Lebanese American University (2001).
- B.S., Computer Science, Lebanese American University (1998).
- CCNA1, Oracle 10g Developer, MCSE training courses.
Conferences and workshops attended
- Educause Institute Management Program, Palm Beach, 2013.
- Educause Annual Conference, Philadelphia, 2011.
- AMICAL Annual Conferences.
Library Information Systems Manager
RNL, level 11