- Head of Cataloging & Meta Data Department, LAU, Byblos Campus.
- Responsible for overseeing the library’s cataloging system OLIB/OPAC for its collection of books, serial publications, documents, audiovisual, and other non-book materials.
- Plan and execute projects like weeding the collection, binding, discarding, processing into the OLIB catalog system for both libraries, Byblos and Health Medical Sciences.
- Maintain knowledge of current trends in professional cataloging rules and standards.
- Review the existing cataloging workflow and recommend improvements.
- Implement best practices for successful cataloging process. Analyze and resolve complex problems.
- Develop library statistics and reports.
- Manage library professionally to support timely cataloging and serializing.
- Acts as a liaison between the library and the Business School.
- PGd., MSc. Economics of Information And Library Sciences, University of Wales, Aberystwyth, United Kingdom. Dissertation with Honors. American Library Association accredited program/degrees.
- BSc. Communications, Multimedia and Technology, Excelsior College, New York. With Honors. Regents Board of New York accredited program/degree.
- Using WebDewey And Understanding Dewey Decimal Classifications; ALA certified, February 2016.
- Building Community Business Partnership Through Embedded Librarianship Workshop; ALA certified, March 2016.
- Marketing Academic Libraries; ALA certified, April 2016.
- Cataloging with RDA; ALA certified, Oct0ber 2016.
- Understanding E-Books: All You Need to Know Now and for the Future; ALA Certified, August 2017.
Memberships and offices held
- Lebanese Library Association,LLA, Member, 2001‐Present.
- American International Consortium of Academic Libraries, AMICAL, Member, 2007-Present.
- American Library Association, ALA, Member, 2015-present.
- Lebanese American University, Vice President for the Byblos Alumni Chapter, 2007‐2015.
Senior Catalog & Metadata Librarian
Science Building, fl. 2