- Head of the Acquisitions Department, Riyad Nassar Library.
- Monitoring the expenditure of monographic budget within established deadlines.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Communicating with faculty members to select titles and resources that help support the curriculum, research and other needs of the university.
- 2006‐2008: Instructor, “Learning Resources Techniques” course, LAU, Beirut.
- 1982‐2005: Head–Acquisitions, Beirut Library, LAU.
- 1982‐1995: Head–Acquisitions and Serials, Beirut Library, LAU.
- 1979‐1982: Secretary, Beirut Library, LAU.
- M.Sc. Econ., Masters in Management of Library and Information Services, University of Wales, Aberystwyth, England (2005).
- B.A., Library and Information Science, Lebanese American University, Beirut (1999).
- A.A., Library Science, Beirut University College, Beirut (1992).
Presentations and Publications
- “Continuing Professional Development for Lebanese Academic Librarians”, 2005. Unpublished M.Sc. thesis. University of Wales, Aberystwyth.
Memberships and offices held
- Lebanese Library Association (LLA), Member, 1990‐Present.
- Arab Federation for Libraries and Information (AFLI), Member, 1999‐Present.
- International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA), Member, 2002.
- American Library Association (ALA), Member, 2006.
- OLIB User Group, Member, 2000‐Present
- Member of the LAU “Interim Staff Committee”, 2006.
- Member of the AMICAL “Committee on E‐Book Resources”, 2005.
Senior Acquisitions Librarian
RNL, level 10